Ok so my baby got hit...

Outrun

LVC Member
Reaction score
Wow, its been about 3 weeks since I have had my LS, so what happens, one night on Comm Ave. in boston , my car is parked and a drunk driver backs her car up next to mine, basically has her back left door climbed up onto my front right fender... So yeah, i call the cops, told them the other driver was drunk.... What do they say? "Who are you to tell us shes drunk?!" so we ended up exchanging papers and the night was over no sobriety test, nada. I LOVE BOSTON COPS.

Its always the nice cars they seem to hit, when I had my honda, I never even got a scratch on the damn thing.

I'm sorry to hear that outrun, I'm very paranoid that something like that is going to happen to my car. I live about 45 min from boston, I actually bought my ls in boston....man I hate the traffic

Know how ya feel. I bought the LS in March to replace my 1996 Impala SS (a classic which was appreciating in value, dang) which was rear ended on the freeway in a 4 car pile up, not my fault. The frame got bent so it was a total.

A little over a month later, some old lady who was obviously not paying attention rear ended my LS at a light. She admitted fault and the insurance is working with the shop very shortly. Minor cosmetic damage, I hope.

Good Luck,

Jim Henderson

Ok this is not even funny

Ok so check this, Yesterday im parked in a empty parking lot with like 4 cars, huge parking lot might I add, I was about 4 car rows behind this old lady who was parked. I was switching out my cd's and I noticed the old lady get into her car, so she starts backing up, backing up, backing up, getting closer and closer, I laid on my horn and she STILL KEPT BACKING UP.... So yeah she backs into my front bumper, luckily there is no damage but seriouslly... Why do these things happen to me?!?!

i feel yah in that one
old ladys drive like thati n cleveland all the time
luckily i have never totaled a car in a acident with 2 cars being involved it was always me and a train or a big as truck
or a rock the totaled my car

its always the old ladies or the old men... i work at a supermarket and bring in carts sometimes in the lot and i almost get ran over about 10 times a day by them old people who dont think its important to look behind them when they are backing up... one day im just going to stay there and get a little vacation out of it, or maybe some money!! haha :gr_devil:

i think if you reach a certain age, you have to retake the drivers test again or something... like 60 years old or something

LennDawg said:
its always the old ladies or the old men... i work at a supermarket and bring in carts sometimes in the lot and i almost get ran over about 10 times a day by them old people who dont think its important to look behind them when they are backing up... one day im just going to stay there and get a little vacation out of it, or maybe some money!! haha :gr_devil:

i think if you reach a certain age, you have to retake the drivers test again or something... like 60 years old or something

Hey, hey, hey. A little respect out there.+:joke All of us are not brain dead.

Members online

No members online now.
Back