Odd email from magazine in London???

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
I just received this email and found it kind of odd. Let me know what you guys think.
"Dear Mr. O'Donnell,
We are a London based car magazine, and for the upcoming issue we are
interested
in running a story on someone who collects
designer-edition Lincolns. If you or anyone you know might be interested in
working with
us, please get back to us right away; our
deadline is rapidly approaching. Cheers!
Sue
Intersection Magazine
e-mail: intersection.sue@mailbox.co.uk
+44 207 608
1166"

David

NYC LSC said:
Want me to call them?

(I'm a telecom guy for a trading firm, so it's no biggie)

Hey why not, might give the site some nice publicy as well as our cars.

Ok...it's apparently legit.

I asked for Sue, but she was out of the office. I spoke with some guy Yorgo and he told me that they're looking for people with collector Lincolns (Bill Blass, Pierre Cardin, Pucci Editions, etc.).

If someone here has one, or knows someone with one, email Sue at sue@intersectionmagazine.com or call the number above.

Maybe we could get a mention in the article?

NYC LSC said:
Ok...it's apparently legit.

I asked for Sue, but she was out of the office. I spoke with some guy Yorgo and he told me that they're looking for people with collector Lincolns (Bill Blass, Pierre Cardin, Pucci Editions, etc.).

If someone here has one, or knows someone with one, email Sue at sue@intersectionmagazine.com or call the number above.

I guess whoever gets in it would take care of that...? Although, I don't think there's anyone here with a collector-type Lincoln like what they're looking for...

Hi All

I live in the U.K and got a 79 Continental Collectors Edition, so i emailed them last week and got no reply :(

Regards

Dereck

My '91 Mark VII is a Bill Blass, not perfect condition but you can't blame me with 160K on the clock and being 13 yrs old.

Members online

No members online now.
Back