Obama blows it, shows callous ignorance of 9/11

fossten

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
STORY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0tMMYEkQU&feature

This was for a photo op? What a narcissist Obama is.

BUZZING LADY LIBERTY WITH AIR FORCE ONE

Terrorize citizens.
Disrupt business.
Wasteful spending.

“Why blame me? I wasn’t even there.”–Obama

White House Military Office director Louis Caldera issued a brief statement.

“Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision,” he said. “While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, its clear that the mission created confusion and disruption. I apologize and take responsibility for any distress that flight caused.”…

Someone didn't have the sense to even notify the Mayor's office. Of course, there's the double standard in media coverage, but that goes without saying.

This post says it all:

Imagine if a bank had done a flyover like this with their expensive corporate jet. Even if it had been perfectly legal and properly cleared with the FAA, the Left would be howling about the extravagance, the money wasted on fuel, and the abuse of the public airspace. If Obama is the CEO of General Motors and AIG now, why shouldn’t we expect him to behave with the humility and frugality we would demand of the private sector executives he displaced?

I agree with those who say this is a much more important story than a semi-whimsical “oopsie” moment. The stench of absolute incompetence radiating from every aspect of this Administration is becoming overwhelming. The image of Obama filling the sky over New York with a horrendously expensive display of top-shelf luxury jet transport, terrifying a city full of people with good reason to fear low-flying jet planes, is the perfect visual aid to illustrate the childishness, arrogance, and lack of historical awareness that characterizes this presidency.

It’s not like there are any pressing problems we could dedicate the supposedly scarce resources of this government to, right? If Obama’s so keen on flying airplanes over metropolitan skylines, maybe he could try doing it in the skies over Iran, and demand they give up their political hostage and nuclear ambitions. Maybe he could do it over the deep-water ports of Somalia, and frighten pirates instead of hot dog vendors. Maybe he could blow that jet fuel on a flyby of Pakistan, to let the Taliban know they’ve gotten as close to the Pakistani nuclear arsenal as they will ever get. Or maybe we should just demand this overgrown child make a list of a trillion dollars’ worth of state luxuries he can do without, and give that trillion bucks back to the future he stole it from.

Doctor Zero on April 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I thought the buck stops with the almighty obama?

What a total bunch of jackasses leading our Country!

There, I said it.

Yep.

The smarter thing for him to have done would be step forward and say "hey, it was my team and I that did it and I would like to offer a public apology for our failure to plan ahead." Even though it was really him, it was one of his guys and he needs to acknowledge that.

But, as the chips fell, he and the media are happy letting his underling take the fall. Responsibility for one's actions...

I work 3 blocks from the Goldman building and heard that plane twice yesterday morning. 3 blocks away and that sombitch STILL sounded like it was right outside our window. I could only imagine what it sounded like over there. There were mass evacuations over here, as well as lower Manhattan. Not cool at all.

You mean Caldera-
Calderon is the President of Mexico.

There's something really strange about this story though. I don't think I'm convinced that this is 100% executive arrogance. I can't tell if it's another example of disorganization and incompetence or there's a cover story here.

Yep.

The smarter thing for him to have done would be step forward and say "hey, it was my team and I that did it and I would like to offer a public apology for our failure to plan ahead." Even though it was really him, it was one of his guys and he needs to acknowledge that.

But, as the chips fell, he and the media are happy letting his underling take the fall. Responsibility for one's actions...
You've just admitted that Obama is a) a liar b) a coward who doesn't stand up for his own people and c) stupid.

I work 3 blocks from the Goldman building and heard that plane twice yesterday morning. 3 blocks away and that sombitch STILL sounded like it was right outside our window. I could only imagine what it sounded like over there. There were mass evacuations over here, as well as lower Manhattan. Not cool at all.

mass evacuations, so what would have happened if a group of people got trampled.

Let me re-phrase that - it was more like people saying "I'm getting the f*ck outta here". The majority of them proceeded to the pier a block away to watch. Yeah, that makes sense. lol

Let me re-phrase that - it was more like people saying "I'm getting the f*ck outta here". The majority of them proceeded to the pier a block away to watch. Yeah, that makes sense. lol

Where would you like them to go?
The point is to get out of the high buildings to avoid being trapped.

Also, alot of the videos I've seen have been taken from the Jersey side of the river.

Haven't heard much about this, glad I read this thread. Wow, whoever it was :q:q:q:qed up to say the least.

I doesnt matter who initated the whole ordeal or not, what matters is, Would YOU walk and to Walmart and start screaming bomb just to see what happens. I highly doubt it. Common sense is obvously absent in this move. Something the Government has been missing for quite some time and it only seems to get worse.

How about AWAY from what could be a potential problem? Walking West on Montgomery Street would work.

If I remember right, Montgomery runs N/S.
And, I might be wrong, but that's a different part of town. The fear was in the financial district. Wasn't AF1 coming down the Hudson to Liberty Island?

Also, what "potential problem" were they avoiding. They heard jets, got out the buildings... but then where do you go? Walk through the labyrinth of buildings, or just get clear of them.

They wouldn't have any idea what building conceivably could be hit. They had no idea, they just responded.

Get out of the buildings. Get off the top floors. Do not get trapped. Do not get incinerated or forced to jump from a window 800 feet above the ground. Get away from any possible falling debris. Stay together.

EDIT:
And like I mentioned, the video Fossten posted WAS filmed from the New Jersey side of the river. Goldman Sachs Tower is on the West coast of the Hudson, ACROSS from trade center. NYC LS8 must be well aware of that since he said he works near there.

I don't understand why anyone be deflecting criticism from the administration responsible for such a recklessly insensitive stunt like this and shifting it on the publicI get goosebumps when I watch that video. That would be horrific to have seen.

There's no labyrinth of buildings here in JC. It's not like downtown Manhattan at all. Montgomery Street goes from the water, inland. Not along the water. That's why I call it "West". It's just something people do. If you're on the Jersey side of the Hudson, you're West of it.

Whatever, though. It still wasn't a very cool thing to do at that time of the week and that time of the day. Do that on a Sunday when nobody's around. Or just use PhotoShop and save all of us the money.

Whatever, though. It still wasn't a very cool thing to do at that time of the week and that time of the day. Do that on a Sunday when nobody's around. Or just use PhotoShop and save all of us the money.

Agreed.

Warm regards may find a little engaging due dates with this page nonetheless I don't know quite simply see each of these heart if you want to core. There are a bit of validity all the same Let me get possess view until My spouse and i consider it additionally. Piece of posts , gives thanks which would prefer special! Included in FeedBurner being safely and effectively Great note! All the same, I found actually just slightly exact. I reckon a certain amount of web pages specifically what the a pair options same as is quite helpful. I like the precious specifics people offer you inside of your content articles. I will have to bookmark your web blog and check over again there constantly. I'm so relatively several Most definitely i'll find out many great new thing the next few! Have fun for! This valuable topic area was actually instructional and beautifully prepared.

Babelfish sucks doesn't it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back