Nopi

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey GreyGhost I caught your post in the chat a little late about the NOPI event. When is the one in Atlanta?

Yeah, I agree this should be the get together that gets this SE thing started. The weather will be great, eye candy will be excellent and the event is far enough off that even the worst of procrastenators can plan for it.

Are you guys up to participating in a live chat on Thursday?

I would like the opportunity to converse in realtime plus I would like to get a show of hands to see who would like to meet at the NOPI event.

Thursday at 9PM and if it just turns out to be you and me then sorry about their luck.

Next trip to Orlando I give ya' a shout to see whats up in your neck of the woods. I have family and friends over there. Sometimes it is crazy sometimes it is mild mannered. Always a good time though.

eL eS said:
Thursday at 9PM and if it just turns out to be you and me then sorry about their luck.

Next trip to Orlando I give ya' a shout to see whats up in your neck of the woods. I have family and friends over there. Sometimes it is crazy sometimes it is mild mannered. Always a good time though.
I'll set my reminder to be there. I plan to attend NOPI this year with a couple of surprises so maybe that would peek everyone's interest to come. :gr_devil:

There si a chance I might be in the chat tonight. I am going in for an outpatient procedure at 3 today. Nothing major just going to get neutered; I guess i have imagined myself chickening out and coming home which probably which I proposed the chat tonight. I guess I was in denial L:)L

sorry guys for not bein in the chat had to work. i will be there for nopi though IM me at coors404040 for some good info i live about 45 minutes from the track where its held.

Members online

No members online now.
Back