Newbie With Town Car Questions

Grey Navi

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello folks. I am asking if anyone can tell me where the factoy code is for the keyless entry. My Granddad just bought a used '03 and can't find the location of the factory sticker. Thanks again, BTW my wife and I have an 04' Navigator.

The old way was to have it on the arms that hold the trunk lid. Also with the information in the factory manual. If it is not there ill check around to see where else i can find it.

Welcome aboard! There should be a keyless entry computer somewhere, most likely in the trunk, that will have the code on it. I would check the trunklid arm first, though.

Hello Grey Navi! Welcome to LVC.com.
Sometimes they may conceal the keyless code under the trunk lining also.
It would be along the rear part (tailight panel side).But more often than not it would be on the trunk support arm. Good luck and welcome again!
:L :W
1997LTC Sig.Series

If you have the owners manual, there might be still the "credit card" in there with the code.

You can always take the Vin Number into a dealership and get the original factory code.

MonsterMark said:
If you have the owners manual, there might be still the "credit card" in there with the code.

You can always take the Vin Number into a dealership and get the original factory code.
Thanks for all the help. I will get him to look tonight. Thanks again.

I'm not sure if they still do this but in the older lincolns the number was on the brain of the box itself. I don't know where this box is on an 03, but I would imagine the number would be there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back