Newbe form SOCAL with a 2003 ls v8

Joe90804

LVC Member
Reaction score
Very cool group, Never thought I would join a group that wasn't talking about some Hot T&A but the next best thing to that is my new 2003 LS V8 loadeddddddd. Just Loving it right now. Lots of good info and to have found it. Joe from Socal.

:W to :V hope you enjoy the site. We are looking to get more CA members!!

Need to get a good Western Membership going. Have fun feel free to post in the threads. :Beer

Thanks for the warm welcome to all and this site has now been a everyday stop by for me to see whats cooking in the LVC land. :)

Welcome to the club!

TNA-NEW.jpg

I new I would find some T&A in here!

Kbob said:
Welcome to the club!

TNA-NEW.jpg

Thanks for the warm and cozy welcome you pimp master and a fellow T&A man. This group keeps getting better and better. :)

Greetings to all, new member here from the O.C., owner of 2002 LS SuperSport, one of a kind deal. Sounds like a good group here. As soon as I figure out how to post my hot rod pics, I will!!! Looking forward to some good "Bench Racing".

Blown LS said:
Greetings to all, new member here from the O.C., owner of 2002 LS SuperSport, one of a kind deal. Sounds like a good group here. As soon as I figure out how to post my hot rod pics, I will!!! Looking forward to some good "Bench Racing".
:GotPics:

:W

Members online

No members online now.
Back