new

T.O.MK8

LVC Member
Reaction score
i am new to the forum and have had my mark for a couple months, i want to make it faster but not go overkill as i have an 82 cutlass that i rarely drive now because of cost due to mods, what are some of the suggested mods for an everyday driver. its fast the way it is (very impressed), but i know its potential and i cant resist!!!

Thanks

T.O.MK8 said:
i am new to the forum and have had my mark for a couple months, i want to make it faster but not go overkill as i have an 82 cutlass that i rarely drive now because of cost due to mods, what are some of the suggested mods for an everyday driver. its fast the way it is (very impressed), but i know its potential and i cant resist!!!

Thanks

You can go banannas on bolt ons, get the car into the 13's and still get over 25mpg highway and never touch the engine. Check it out.

13 second combo

what kind of improvements can i expect from the LMS chip and MAF kit. will it be a "seat of the pants" differnce or more noticable by track numbers.

If you do the converter in the trans and gears in the rear along with some of the 'top-of-the-engine' stuff, you can take the car from low 15's into the high 13's. That's a pretty distinct seat of the pants feeling. Some might even call it 'wet and warm'. LOL.

3.73 or 4.10, also how high of a stall, i have 4.10s and a 3200 stall in my other car and i cant keep the rear end straight

Members online

No members online now.
Back