New to this great site...pic of my Mark...

CE1235

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Greg, 36, married, 4 year old daughter, living in upstate NY (Mass/NY line) and I currently am the PROUD owner of a 1998 Collector's Edition Lincoln Mark VIII #1235 (White on Graphite, all options except block heater, 44K miles, built on last day of production)

I purchased the vehicle 2 years ago from Florida and aside from replacing a front right air bag (nasty pothole) and the ever popular blend door, I have done nothing more than routine maintenence on the vehicle. This is by far the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned and look forward to chatting with all other Mark owners about our vehicles.

Had a hard time re-sizing my photos so just included a link to my car pic.

Have a good evening!!

Greg

:give

http://www.geocities.com/jcatelotti/classic_blue.html

Sweet ride Greg. :W to the LvC!

Think about joining the North East Chapter of the LvC when you get a chance.....and hell, maybe even a gold member......:W
:Beer

:W to the LVC where all your questions about your car will be answered :wave

Ahhhhhh...another CE. I cant get enough of them. Welcome to the site. You should make yourself comfortable, and I am sure you will see many people you recognize from other venues.

Thanks for sharing your car pics with us....And your car is BY FAR the youngest Mark VIII I know of(referring to final day of production).

I believe I have met one of the "oldest" Mark VIII's here(production of 8/92) and now, the youngest.

Welcome home.

BlackIceLSC said:
Ahhhhhh...another CE. I cant get enough of them. Welcome to the site. You should make yourself comfortable, and I am sure you will see many people you recognize from other venues.

Thanks for sharing your car pics with us....And your car is BY FAR the youngest Mark VIII I know of(referring to final day of production).

I believe I have met one of the "oldest" Mark VIII's here(production of 8/92) and now, the youngest.

Welcome home.

Thanks BlackIce......as an interesting side note to the youngest Mark comment, when I retrived my build sheet from under the back seat, some assembly line workers (apparently) signed 3 different signatures, a star, a smiley face and "good luck 6/26/98" all in yellow grease pencil. Pretty cool I think.

I could just see them all standing around the cars waiting for their last "Mark" shift to end....

Greg
:give

great story. I wish i woulda been a lil more patient and waited on a ce myself. The interior is soo nice. Wood grain steering i bet too........i'm green..........

Members online

No members online now.
Back