new to the forum

griffin31670

LVC Member
Reaction score
HI ALL,
[just got my dads ole 1988 lincon mark vii today and I wanna do some mods and fix it up anyone know where to get cheap after maket parts? all help is apprieciated thanks :feedback

alow me to be amongs the first to say
welcome to mafiosa
Man ones your in only one way out
IN a Box

not yet didnt thank to take any of it just got it today but I'll get some this week and get them on here I have quite a bit of work to do on it but I plan on getting it looking sweet then showing it to my pops agian he'll crap on hisself lol

needs a dash board from armor all and texas heat, new paint a ground effects kit and a slammin set of rims , I put a new rack in it 8 months ago and had it alinghned,and new air bags right before that and pops baby it keep the oil changed reg and stuff , oh also the computer is acting up on it ? got any good place to get one from at a resonable price?

Welcome, will you be my friend? I don't have many friends..........

yeah i know the rack is a bitch to do i just had it replace in my car last year man

yeah that rack wasnt fun but I got it done and the car runs and drives great also put a pioneer cd in it for him and 6x9 100 4ways not long ago so I have good start on a system already just get a box crossover amp and changer and it'll be all good

Members online

No members online now.
Back