new spyder valve......

Yea, i just read it earlier. I'm definently going to purchase one once it comes out.

Yea I read that post, I am happy with the one I have for now. But since I plan on making my system a fastbag system, I will not need the spyder valve after that anyways. So, for now it is all good.

I have his spyder valve and have it mounted under the flap for the passenger side headlight. As long as it works, I won't see me buying the new one any time soon. lol Gotta love that hiss, though! :D

got dam ray, i dont see how you drive low alot need some bucket seat, i just tried it out driving low today home and dam i felt as if i was in a slip n slide ride..........

lincolnboy said:
got dam ray, i dont see how you drive low alot need some bucket seat, i just tried it out driving low today home and dam i felt as if i was in a slip n slide ride..........

I told you it was bouncy......boing boing boing.....lol! :Beer

I can imagine....absolutely no shock resistance in the front, and ALOT in the back from the stiff shocks in the back.....OUCH!!!!

1wykdmk8 said:
Yea I read that post, I am happy with the one I have for now. But since I plan on making my system a fastbag system, I will not need the spyder valve after that anyways. So, for now it is all good.

hey ray i plan in the future to do fast bags will you make a list of what and where you bought the parts and a instruction....

1wykdmk8 said:
I can imagine....absolutely no shock resistance in the front, and ALOT in the back from the stiff shocks in the back.....OUCH!!!!
its all the rage these days man , seeing how many times your head bounces off your head linner, aaahhhh i love it !

-Eric

Markviiiedrea said:
its all the rage these days man , seeing how many times your head bounces off your head linner, aaahhhh i love it !

-Eric

Hahahahaha....better you than me.....LOL!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back