New Pics

NaplesBill

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, I've made a few changes so I thought I'd post some new pics. I know there are some people who will say the spoiler is not functional but they are wrong. It provides me with a nice LED 3rd brake light to match the LED taillights and it provides a visible reference for where the back of the car is. Because of the high beltline it's hard to tell where the car is when backing up. This is no longer an issue. The spoiler was $131 shipped and painted to match. It took me about an hour total to install it. I bought the NAV radio from a parts recycler for $660. I was going to order the correct NAV radio bezel but it was $73 at cost. I decided to get the OEM match wood dash kit instead for $136 shipped. It was a bit of a pain to dremel the original radio bezel to fit the NAV but I've had to do much worse. The windows are all tinted at 20%.

DSC00028s.JPG

DSC00029s.JPG

DSC00030s.JPG

DSC00033s.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00036.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

they new lincoln looks good but i still love my ls

I must say the wood grain that you installed matches fairly well with the stock, and by and in of itself, the grain looks very good! Tastefully done.:)

I am very satisified with the quality of the dash kit. There were some vent pieces that I didn't use though. They just seemed a bit much.

that is one nice zephyr. i'm not a fan of spoilers but hey that one actually doesn't loook too bad to me. i like the color of your car. it looks good to with that tint. interior doesn't look as bad as i thought it was i actually like it. overall looks good like it is.

When, oh when will the MKS come out? The MKZ is ok for a small, entry level car, but we need that LS replacement soon.!

nice ride man, i never really looked at these cars. I like yours keep up the good work the spoiler is a nice add on.

Thanks for the compliment. I just created a newer updated pics thread.

I have since gotten rid of the car and the Explorer was totalled by someone else in May. The wheels in these pics are Helo 22" not the 20" Cobras I did have on it.

Sorry to hear about your Explorer.

I like the tint and the Nav mod. Nice Pics! ( it did happen ) :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back