New Jag S Type R snow wheel and tires are on

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are then new snow wheels and tires. May keep these year round and get a 285/40 rear tire on here to make it look meatier. These rear snow tires are really small.

Copy of DSCN1334.JPG

Copy of DSCN1335.JPG

DSCN1329.jpg

Copy of DSCN1333.JPG

Copy of DSCN1336.JPG

I love you car...I want a set of those wheels either 03+ or the 05+. You gonna sell the other set? what cha lookin to get out of them?

if those other ones are going i want em :) pm me if you make the decision to part ways.

Im not sure as to what Im going to do with the 19's. I want to wait until spring to see what these 18's will look like on the car with a 285/35 or 285/40 rear tire. If its the look Im going for then Ill get rid of the 19's then.

Looks great man, well your other wheels look really tight, but these with right rear tires are THE sh!!!!tt.

What size tires you got on now?

Looks great man, well your other wheels look really tight, but these with right rear tires are THE sh!!!!tt.

What size tires you got on now?

Thanks, the wide tires on here are awesome!!! I have a smaller 265/35 on the back and a 245/40 on the front. I do have a 285/35 for the summer to go on back once winter passes by.

Im not sure as to what Im going to do with the 19's. I want to wait until spring to see what these 18's will look like on the car with a 285/35 or 285/40 rear tire. If its the look Im going for then Ill get rid of the 19's then.

all the way till spring!!! noooo. o well i guess ill have to find a new set o wheels. btw the 18's look badass too. your car is just siccckkkkkk.

all the way till spring!!! noooo. o well i guess ill have to find a new set o wheels. btw the 18's look badass too. your car is just siccckkkkkk.

Thanks, I dont want to sell the 19's until I get rid of the car and have no use for them. I was going to sell it before winter but now will hang on to it for a bit. I cant find another car in the same price range that will be as nice.

Your car has never looked so hot. I have to agree with NYC LS8, noice, noice NOICE!

Thanks for the comments guys! These wheels look more OEM and have a different look than the Fondmetals and I like them just as much but in a different way. Having a wide rear tire in back is great!! Once I get a 285 wide tire under this car I may want to keep these wheels on permanently.

Wish I could come up with a set of those for my S-Type. What are they going for used?

JD

Members online

Back