New here, just wanted to check in

A-townNavi

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i just joined to board and it looks like a great site. Im 17 and i have a 99 Navi (yes 17, i have a job and pay gas, insurance, and whatever mods i want on my own). right now it has Flowmaster exhaust (single 40 series dual out diagnolly behind the tires, it sounds absolutly amazing), 32" BFGoodrich All-Terrains (yep, i live in GA and i love off-roading and ill be puttin on prob a 3" lift kit here soon hopefully), 2 12" Hart Professional EKG subs, www.hartprofessional.com, however both are kind of blown so i just bought 4 more that will be getting here on Wed and im goin to be building a custom box for them so any suggestions on what the box should look like are great cuz everyone has their own imagination.Hart 1200W amp. Had blue streetglow but took it off cuz i got tired of arguing with the cops, so i ordered a Liteglow 7-color underbody kit which will be here on tuesday. cobra radar detector. Colt police scanner. Two fog lights in front and have angle eyes. Thats pretty much it. If anyone has a t-mobile phone i can send them pics and sound samples of the exhaust. Im not a comp wiz and dont really know how to add pics and what not to these threads, but hopefully ill learn someday. thanks.

Members online

Back