New here, great, great site....

CE1235

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Greg, 36, married, 4 year old daughter, living in upstate NY (Mass/NY line) and I currently am the PROUD owner of a 1998 Collector's Edition Lincoln Mark VIII #1235 (White on Graphite, all options except block heater, 54K miles, built on last day of production)

I purchased the vehicle 2 years ago from Florida and aside from replacing a front right air bag (nasty pothole) and the ever popular blend door, I have done nothing more than routine maintenence on the vehicle. This is by far the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned and look forward to chatting with all other Mark owners about our vehicles.

I am having a hard time attaching a pic.....maybe someone could direct me.....have a great day!

Greg

CE1235 said:
Hello all,

My name is Greg, 36, married, 4 year old daughter, living in upstate NY (Mass/NY line) and I currently am the PROUD owner of a 1998 Collector's Edition Lincoln Mark VIII #1235 (White on Graphite, all options except block heater, 54K miles, built on last day of production)

I purchased the vehicle 2 years ago from Florida and aside from replacing a front right air bag (nasty pothole) and the ever popular blend door, I have done nothing more than routine maintenence on the vehicle. This is by far the most incredible vehicle I have ever owned and look forward to chatting with all other Mark owners about our vehicles.

I am having a hard time attaching a pic.....maybe someone could direct me.....have a great day!

Greg

:W to the LvC!

If you want to attach a pic from your harddrive all you have to do is attach it at the bottom thread generator.....click on the 'click to upload photo' icon and go from there.
:Beer

Welcome to the site, CE1235. I was a little confused when I first learned how to upload photos as well. :Beer

What is Ray doing in this thread? This is an all-white 2nd gen thread for us guys with the hottest cars. LOL.Welcome. Good to see yet another Pearlescent White 2nd Gen.

1wykdmk8 said:
:W to the LvC!

If you want to attach a pic from your harddrive all you have to do is attach it at the bottom thread generator.....click on the 'click to upload photo' icon and go from there.
:Beer

Thanks, but it says my file photo is too large.....anything else I can do??

CE1235 said:
Thanks, but it says my file photo is too large.....anything else I can do??
Edit your photo on your computer and shrink it to about 4 x 6. Save it and upload that pic instead.

Welcome to LVC... You'll love this place... A hint on uploading Pics... They have to be a certain size, so if you have Windows XP/OS, goto Microsoft.com and download Image Resizer... Its free and will enable you to post pics of all kinds here.

Members online

Back