New here and got pics

Jaysal555

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This is a 2003 LS V8 with 20 inch Foose Speedsters, black calipers, 35% front tint & 25% rear tint, and K&N drop-in filter. Enjoy

4zx381.gif

4zx341.gif

4zx1l3.gif

Thanks for the compliment. Im learning a lot from the forum. Next will be new brake pads and maybe new rotors.

Actually my neighbor bought the wheels for his white 04 ls v6 for about $2800 i think. He was having problems with the car, said it was "a lemon". So he sold the car and sold me the wheels for $1500. I couldnt pass up the deal.

youll have to talk to joey about editing the post. but i love the color, what color is that, looks candy, and the rims are noce also. hows it ride?

The color is Vivid Red and the ride is great. It's a little stiffer but I like it. Also the tires are 245/35/20 and have no rubbing issues.

Yea today was probably the best in 2 weeks been raining off and on. First time i washed the car since my alarm install to weeks ago.

Good looking LS. I like the way the 20s look, although the tires do look a little too skinny. They look like Michelin Pilot Sports. Expensive tires ;-).

Thanks for the compliments guys. I was thinking about tinting the windows darker like 15% all around. What ya think?

You should do it. It'll look real nice against the vivid red paint.

Members online

No members online now.
Back