New guy

Silver_Stang

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site.
I own a 2004 Navigator. as well as a fully build 03 mustang with IRS, KW coilovers, 3 piece forged wheels, 335s, 4V conversion, NX wet setup, return fuel system, etc. It's been a 4 year project so far. I've also got a 92 F-150 that I've been slowly restoring. It has a built 306 & a built E4od. annnnd a stock 2011 loaded fiesta SES (commuter)
The Navigator is bone stock and has only 40,000miles! I plan on a nice set of wheels & only mild peformance upgrades (low boost) as this is the family vehicle....
I joined the site to see if anyone has done or has any info on custom tuning & supercharging these 4V intechs.

Sorry for the long introduction...

-Nick

low boost is considered a mild performance upgrade? haha.

:W to :V Nick.

friend of mine got a Fiesta to drive and parked his V10 Excursion. fuel savings alone made the car payment. :lol:

not a lot of Navi owners here, but there are a few here and there.

i want some pics of the Stang. why the build up of a mustang to IRS and such instead of starting with a Cobra?

Hahah! well, I have a Vortech V1 T-trim lying around doing nothing & I've got a
Pretty big pulley for it. So it'd probably only see 6-7psi. Just thought it'd be fun
To try.

As for the pics, it's in pieces at the moment as its build season up here (rain).
Ill go snap a couple of what I've got so far with my phone & see if I can figure
Out how to post them...
I built it up because I bought it when I was 19, learned to drive in it at the track & got attached. Ill probably have it forever & I've managed to build a pretty capable car for a lot less than what I'd pay for a cobra this clean.... The other reason is because everyone told me I couldn't do it for less than the cost of a cobra. Lol

The fiesta..... So good on fuel it's rediculous! Lol. I got it for the same reason as your friend, having a payment was cheaper than driving the V8s haha.

Btw, the cobra wheels look sweet on your car! I have a set of those in 18x9/10.5 replicas with 275 front 335 rears.

Sorry guys. Ill try to remember to make my photobucket account tomorrow afternoon. I have night shift brain. Stupid graveyards getting in the way of my forum surfing! Haha. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site.
I own a 2004 Navigator. as well as a fully build 03 mustang with IRS, KW coilovers, 3 piece forged wheels, 335s, 4V conversion, NX wet setup, return fuel system, etc. It's been a 4 year project so far. I've also got a 92 F-150 that I've been slowly restoring. It has a built 306 & a built E4od. annnnd a stock 2011 loaded fiesta SES (commuter)
The Navigator is bone stock and has only 40,000miles! I plan on a nice set of wheels & only mild peformance upgrades (low boost) as this is the family vehicle....
I joined the site to see if anyone has done or has any info on custom tuning & supercharging these 4V intechs.

Sorry for the long introduction...

-Nick

Welcome Nick! You'll find plenty of info here regarding what people have done with tuning/supercharging these engines. Since you have a Lincoln in your inventory, hopefully you won't give us too hard of a time for owning a MarkVIII vs. a Mustang (some of us are die-hards and get touchy:p) although you will find some on here that have the best of both worlds. ;)

I have a silver Mark VIII. Not quite a Mustang but I am setting lofty goals this year and going for a high 12 on the stock motor. I'm one of those guys that is all about talking performance although I still have much to figure out. My other car is a Vortech supecharged 97 Mark VIII that is sitting in storage with a very mild setup that will sit until I have the money to spend on it to make it run a respectable time.

By the way I think you should run a Paxton supercharger on the Lincoln and call it the "Novigator". :D:p

Here's a few of the promised pics. Sorry for the wait & bad lighting...

966AA7E7-7B02-4288-B791-D834762DE235-156-0000000676B3362B_zps502f0a2e.jpg
[/IMG]

C78F2E14-0750-403B-876C-45EB276568E1-156-0000000672D4768B_zps9f2aa512.jpg

02A33569-9FF5-4F73-92E6-10CAB0976C28-156-000000067EC2F326_zpsf8518568.jpg

image_zps10b0efd6.jpg

Welcome Nick! You'll find plenty of info here regarding what people have done with tuning/supercharging these engines. Since you have a Lincoln in your inventory, hopefully you won't give us too hard of a time for owning a MarkVIII vs. a Mustang (some of us are die-hards and get touchy:p) although you will find some on here that have the best of both worlds. ;)

I have a silver Mark VIII. Not quite a Mustang but I am setting lofty goals this year and going for a high 12 on the stock motor. I'm one of those guys that is all about talking performance although I still have much to figure out. My other car is a Vortech supecharged 97 Mark VIII that is sitting in storage with a very mild setup that will sit until I have the money to spend on it to make it run a respectable time.

By the way I think you should run a Paxton supercharger on the Lincoln and call it the "Novigator". :D:p

Lol I like that. Although I am going to go vortech since I already have one. I'm interested to see your progress on your car as well. Would you mind posting a link on some supercharged Navs? I can't find a thing

Lol I like that. Although I am going to go vortech since I already have one. I'm interested to see your progress on your car as well. Would you mind posting a link on some supercharged Navs? I can't find a thing

Nice car. I approve! :D. The shifter is, well, effin' cool. :p. I know a guy that is President of a car club over in New York that also wants to supercharge his Navigator and I'm fairly certain he could give you pointers. He has a nasty Mark VIII that has somewhere around 600+rwhp and I'm fairly certain he is no stranger to the Navis either. Add me on Facebook under my name Kirk Stromberg otherwise I can try to get some info from him and relay the info to you here in a PM.

Members online

No members online now.
Back