need wheels..

joedirt

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
what are some good online companies to buy wheels? i think im going to go with a gunmetal finish for my silver LS .. I'm open for suggestions and pictures. :feedback

what kinda wheels are you looking for? stock or aftermarket? if you want stock 17" alloy with tires i have 5 or em, if you want aftermarket check my signature and check out that site, Brad at 850customs can get what you want for good prices

what stock wheels do you have and what are you asking? where are you from? thanks

mcafferty said:
what stock wheels do you have and what are you asking? where are you from? thanks

i have the 16" chrome 6 spoke.. or whatever..

i was asking everyone for their opinion on what kinda rims i should buy. i was looking towards something gunmetal .. but still undecided.

origionally from NJ .. now living in southern IN.. outside of Louisville

Stock Rims

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR RIMS/TIRES? I WOULD BUY THEM AT THE RIGHT PRICE, LET ME KNOW

itsnotmydaddys said:
what kinda wheels are you looking for? stock or aftermarket? if you want stock 17" alloy with tires i have 5 or em, if you want aftermarket check my signature and check out that site, Brad at 850customs can get what you want for good prices

Stock Rims

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR RIMS/TIRES? I WOULD BUY THEM AT THE RIGHT PRICE, LET ME KNOW

joedirt said:
i have the 16" chrome 6 spoke.. or whatever..

i was asking everyone for their opinion on what kinda rims i should buy. i was looking towards something gunmetal .. but still undecided.

origionally from NJ .. now living in southern IN.. outside of Louisville

Members online

No members online now.
Back