Need information on people

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Doe anyone know where I can find information on people for free. I'm looking for things like police records, just doing some research ;)

Joeychgo said:
google is a good place to start. search by the persons name

Tried that, no luck. I'm trying to find the last time the person was conviceted of a DUI, but I'd be interested on any other information I can find like birthdate, marriages, etc.

Joeychgo said:
I dont think that info is gonna be around for free-

I know we have plenty of people around here that have connections. Without getting into details, I'm curious because I went to visit my daughter this weekend and her step father has a car with a breathalizer in it, she was dropped off without a car seat, and I'm concerned that he was drinking when he dropped her off. The guy has gotten in my face before and tried telling me I couldn't see my daughter so now I'd like to nail his a$$ to the wall! I guess you can say I'm holding a little bit of a grudge.

It ain't free, and IIRC you need a permit to get it or his signature for disclosure. Now, a PI can get it I believe, because they have all the licensing necessary. Try contacting Private Investigators in the yellow pages in your area, see what they can do. If he's D&D with your daughter, I hope you bust his freaking face in.

CaptainZilog said:
It ain't free, and IIRC you need a permit to get it or his signature for disclosure. Now, a PI can get it I believe, because they have all the licensing necessary. Try contacting Private Investigators in the yellow pages in your area, see what they can do. If he's D&D with your daughter, I hope you bust his freaking face in.

I'd like to bust his face in but I'm trying to keep things calm so that nothing happens as far as the visitations. Trust me, I'm trying to think of any legal way possible to make this guys life a living hell.

yeah, dont touch him, it'll only hurt you -- best thing to do is watch very close, if you see him driving and think he's drinking, then call the cops and let them know where they can pull him over.

Villa Park LOVES Dui's - so you should find them cooperative.

Jibit said:
Tried that, no luck. I'm trying to find the last time the person was conviceted of a DUI, but I'd be interested on any other information I can find like birthdate, marriages, etc.

That should be public information. Anytime a person has a judgement against them, it goes into the public record. See your county court clerk's office.

Joeychgo said:
yeah, dont touch him, it'll only hurt you -- best thing to do is watch very close, if you see him driving and think he's drinking, then call the cops and let them know where they can pull him over.

Villa Park LOVES Dui's - so you should find them cooperative.

Problem, daughter is with her mother and step father in a little town called Eldorado. About 6 hours south of Chicago.

Members online

Back