Need Help

whatsupadrian

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im a lincoln guy, i own an LS. Well i blew my motor so lately i been driving my dad's car. Its a 1995 Cadillac Deville. Today on the freeway I lost the Center cap from one of the wheels. I went to the dealorship to get a price on one and I was told $90-100!!!!! Thats way too much money for a plastic hub cap. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas on what to do. Also, my dad wanted me to look into something else. The twilight switch that is supposed to turn on the headlights when it gets dark doesnt work. You have to manually turn them on and off. Thanks in advance. Attached are pics of the wheels, one with a cap and one without. Thanks.

100_2849.jpg

100_2850.jpg

pepperman said:
Try Ebay they are usually some there!!!
Ok i see a lot on ebay. Im having a hard time finding the right ones. Can someone help me identify which wheel to look for?

Hey man, you are not far from me, go to where 605 and 210 freeways meet and they have bunch of junkyards for newer cars there. If you want I can give you address and directions where to go. There are about 15 junkyards there and they all have very late model cars, some even have Escalades, Navigators and Benzes. I am sure you will find whatever you need there. Let me know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back