Need Help Now!!!!

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok, i got ice frozen in my tail pipe, one of em...if i start the car, will there be any adverse effects, besides melting the ice? please be quick...gotta get the car ready for tomorow...would like to sleep tonight :)...would the ehaust gasses be able to just go out through the one, or do we not have h or y pipes, non lsc non modded

MrWilson said:
ok, i got ice frozen in my tail pipe, one of em...if i start the car, will there be any adverse effects, besides melting the ice? please be quick...gotta get the car ready for tomorow...would like to sleep tonight :)...would the ehaust gasses be able to just go out through the one, or do we not have h or y pipes, non lsc non modded

OMG, thats SERIOUS, chances are you have H20 in your mufflers too that has turned to ice, DON"T START THE CAR, you could blow yourself up !!!!!!!!!!!........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................lol :slam

Extension Cord And Hair Dryer.... May Take A While In This Sub Freezing Weather!!!!!!!!!

live in fl, jk got a place to put it inside?, do that and put a heater in it, i dont think it wont be that big a problom

I started my car and my tail pipes were under two feet of snow, I heard a very minor backfire but the shooting of snow from what appeared to be underground was soooo cool :) Blizzard 2005 :)

well, thankfully i just had the new exhaust tips put on, and they werent welded, so i just ripped them off...felt arround in the muffler and didnt feel anything in there, so i started her up...but when i did, it DID take a little longer than normal to start...but thats about it, probabily just the coldalso started driving funny...see new thread

Members online

Back