Need Factory Keyless Entry Code

MYTAXI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2003 Executive L Series Towncar to replace my '02 model. The sticker on the trunk hinge with the keyless entry code has been peeled off.:mad: There is no code on the door post or anywhere else. Even the module itself has no code sticker on it. The delaer wants $100+ to plug a computer into the car and retrieve the code.

One of the service techs told me I could find a list of factory codes on the net. So far I can't find lists anywhere(Probably a security thing). Even punching in 100 codes one at a time is ok to save the $$$ those vultures, I mean dealers want for 30 seconds of...work?:confused:

Help please?:confused:

my dealer did it for free but i know the guy, they normally would charge 40 bucks, i would recomend going to another dealer close by or when you do a routine maintainence see if you can sweet talk your way into getting it free, I watched it get done on my car, literally 20 seconds. so just let them know nicely that its a 2 minute job and what your willing to pay, maybe they will play ball :confused:

Thanks.
Here in Alberta the Dealers are vultures about everything.:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back