My "Photo Garage" is up with pics of my '78

nice

sweet man, but i would of went with 14x7 reversed wheels homie...check out my lincoln....

my lincoln

let me know what you think...

97LTCSS said:
sweet man, but i would of went with 14x7 reversed wheels homie...check out my lincoln....

my lincoln

let me know what you think...

Thanks for the compliment; I like yours too. I have always liked low-riders, but that wasn't my goal for my Lincoln. For now, I wanted to put on the chrome spoke wheels more so as a '70's luxury theme. Plus, the car is so long that it would have looked cool, but with the wheelbase being what it is, it would have likely high-centered here in NY with all the bumps and hills, etc. I lowered my Camaro only slightly (for handling purposes) and speedbumps are out of the question now.

Thanks though. Do you have hydrolics?
-Eric

For now, I wanted to put on the chrome spoke wheels

Thanks to everyone. It's nice to be involved with a community that appreciates a car like this Yesterday when I was driving to work I saw a cream / cream vinyl Mark V. I was in my SAAB, but that would have been a neat coincidence if I had the Townie, which has the same color combo.

I took my Camaro out last night. I have put so few miles on it since I put an all-new suspension on it 2 years ago. That car handles so crisply with the adjustable Konis, Eibach springs, polyurethane and heim joints all around, that it's night and day from my no-sway-bar Lincoln. I love 'em both!

Members online

Back