Mods

shltn

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some nice exterior mod ideas. I look at your cars and like a lot of what I see. I love the grills on here that look like mesh. Where can I pick some of those up? I am also considering painting my rotors, what are your thoughts on that? How much can I expect to pay for something like that? I am just looking for some really tight ideas. I would love to custom up my '00 V8 Sport, but I cannot afford to go voer board and I a lean towards a really clean look. Any thoughts or pictures?

shltn said:
I am looking for some nice exterior mod ideas. I look at your cars and like a lot of what I see. I love the grills on here that look like mesh. Where can I pick some of those up? I am also considering painting my rotors, what are your thoughts on that? How much can I expect to pay for something like that? I am just looking for some really tight ideas. I would love to custom up my '00 V8 Sport, but I cannot afford to go voer board and I a lean towards a really clean look. Any thoughts or pictures?
free PLUG go here http://www.lskoncepts.com/home.asp its got tons of stuff and great prices

shltn said:

Paint your calipers I hope you mean. :slam Your gonna have one heck of a mess if you paint the rotors. What color is your car?

HAHAHA! Yeah, calipers. I am a D.A.

To answer your question, my car is white.

I am also curious what the factory woodgrain dash, shifter knob, steerign wheel, pretty much all factory woodgrain, would run.

You can paint the calipers yourself. You can buy caliper paint at any autoparts store for $5. The brush-on kits usually run under $30. CDC makes the best looking mesh grill but I don't think they make them anymore. You can buy mesh off ebay and make your own. Many people have done this. I put mesh behind my existing grill and also behind my front bumper and it looks great. I really like the look of mesh but I have an 04 LSE grill that I love the look of so this gives me the best of both worlds. If you decide to make your own make sure you get aluminum mesh. Many places on ebay sell galvanized steel mesh which is junk. Eyebrows and pillar covers from ls koncepts are also great additions. I personally don't think you should spend your first dime on anything until you get your windows tinted, if you haven't done so already. Tint makes cars look 10x better.

Members online

Back