Milwaukee Lincoln Meet?

We have a the Boscobel Beach Party 3rd weekend in July ... people coming from all over the US to attend ..

If you want to do an August meet we can see what we can do. Find a place and set it up. There are a few members in the area who may come.

Set a date and post it.

I really wanted to make the trip for that one but i'm a chef and work many weekends. By the time i would get there on Sunday you guys would be packin up.. and I would love some pictures though if someone is willing to send me some. (and I have twelve consecutive days off in August)

I really wanted to make the trip for that one but i'm a chef and work many weekends. By the time i would get there on Sunday you guys would be packin up.. and I would love some pictures though if someone is willing to send me some. (and I have twelve consecutive days off in August)

Well maybe we need to have a meet where you can cook for us .. LOL

That's what my son says when he comes home... Dad what do I do for a living? ... Cook .... so Dad why would I want to cook on my day off or vacation... LOL.

Understand ...

I would cook on my time off. I'm alittle wierd that way!

My Whip!

04.jpg

Myshit.jpg

Joe is getting better now that I have to travel 1.5 hours to eat his food. He's excited to make the cow tongue and heart that I have waiting for him.

Boy I should have both you and he come here and have a cook off ... mmmmm... I'd win no matter what. LOL ...

Joe wants to work on his portfolio again. Can't wait ... I invite friends over and Joe prepares foods for pics then everyone samples the cuisine.

Oh by the way Where to you prepare your food. (Oh and don't say the kitchen or on the stove).

Members online

No members online now.
Back