Max tire/wheel size on Lincoln LS?? Please help!

2006kmls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new Lincoln LS V8 and I am going to order a set of wheels and tires.

I am considering HRE 18 x 8 wheels for the front and HRE 18 x 9.5 wheels in the rear. For tires I am considering 245-40-18 in the front and 275-35-18 in the rear?

I need to be sure this combination will work! The wheels are $5000+ and the tires are $250 each! I don't want to not be able to fit them on the car.

When I call HRE they say "no problem"...but they also ant to seel me $5k worth of wheels so I am asking for help here to make sure I can fit all this rubber under the LS....all the way under. I don't want any rubber hanging out of the wheel well like some cheap ricer or burrito head with a $499 wheel/tire package!

I am also considering I-Forged in place of the HRE, they are almost HALF the price. Does anyone have an opinion on HRE or I-Forged?

Thanks guys for your input here to my questions.

Oh.....I will also be selling the factory 17"x8" wheels with Michelin tires!!

The factory tires and wheels have only 1000 miles on them! If anyone is interested please make an offer. They will be available as soon as the new wheels arrive.

Email me at: kenmotz@lycos.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back