Mark VIII VS Acura rsx type-s

utah93pearl

LVC Member
Reaction score
There was an 2005 Acura RSX-tpye R . He had his girl in the car. He reved his engine to get my attention. I look over and laughed. Long story short the light turned green. We both threw down. And suprizingly, even to me i pulled on him in ever gear. Three stoplights later we both stop. He complaines his a/c was on but he admits he probably still would have lost. He then asked what my car had in it. I said my car has a 4.6 Dohc but weighs 3780lbs. The driver was really cool.

ya the rsx are dogs, gay dogs for that matter, not worth my gas

umm i dont think the type R's have ac in them... they are made for Racing only so they took out the ac and radio and probobly some other crap..

You beat a bad driver. Simple as that, i could have my AC on with an extra passenger and still beat my friends modded Mark 8.

NeedAGTo said:
You beat a bad driver. Simple as that, i could have my AC on with an extra passenger and still beat my friends modded Mark 8.

Your RSX type s isn't stock. This was a stock for stock matchup and i'm not surprised the 93 Mark VIII pulled. Your friend's "modded" Mark VIII isn't really modded that much anyway, how about running a Mark VIII with gears and torque converter than we'll see what's up...

Members online

Back