Mark VIII HardButton EATC $61 1 Day Left on ebay...

I tried selling it straight up for about a month but no one bit, so that's why it's on ebay now.

PioneerCrazed said:
I tried selling it straight up for about a month but no one bit, so that's why it's on ebay now.

Hey I wouldn't sell it anywhere else. Those things are hot on eBay. I bet you get close to $100. Go go go.

I found one on ebay for $9.98. Got lucky nobody bidded on it. It was listed in the wrong spot.

Thing works great.... put it on my 93 Mark VIII.

Nice find! Nothing worse than cracked buttons, it's like having the dome light on all the time...

Hey you have one of the hottest items on eBay for the Mark VIII. Those things should not sell for as much as they do, but they do!

I tried for months to get one under $50, I knew I'd find it sooner or later. Scored big on that one.

You nailed that one on the head Rich, sold for $95.99 +shipping. Looks like a couple folks got in a bidding war near the end. Freaking amazing!

PioneerCrazed said:
You nailed that one on the head Rich, sold for $95.99 +shipping. Looks like a couple folks got in a bidding war near the end. Freaking amazing!

Congrats on a good sale. Those things are such a hot item and they seem to be getting hotter.

If someone would go through a Junk yard and pic up the units from 95 or 96 conti's they could make a bundle on eBay.

mespock said:
Congrats on a good sale. Those things are such a hot item and they seem to be getting hotter.

If someone would go through a Junk yard and pic up the units from 95 or 96 conti's they could make a bundle on eBay.
HEHE:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back