Mark VII on eBay!! Low Miles clean

Looks real clean, the only thing I see wrong is in the third to last pic. Look at the gap between the passenger side fender and the hood. Rich, are you getting the Mark VII bug again??? :N

Black87LSC said:
Looks real clean, the only thing I see wrong is in the third to last pic. Look at the gap between the passenger side fender and the hood. Rich, are you getting the Mark VII bug again??? :N

Once you've had a Mark VII you always have the bug... Those are classy cars.. I really miss my 85..

I just have too many cars around here to have another Mark... I would like to get that one.. But no I'm not going to be bidding on it..

Black87LSC said:
Looks real clean, the only thing I see wrong is in the third to last pic. Look at the gap between the passenger side fender and the hood.

Looks like a new headlight on that side as well, though may be just the lighting.

Too bad the dash is cracked and the steering wheel faded. Clean car overall though.

i wouldnt pay 4k with that rust spot onit maybe 3k but not 4k even if it dose only have like 27k and in has good shap not for 4k

Members online

Back