Magnaflow????

mcafferty

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
:feedback What type of hp will is see from a magnaflow cat back system on my 01 V8 LS? I have seen them for about 500 shipped? Is that a good price? Thanks for your halp guys

mcafferty said:
:feedback What type of hp will is see from a magnaflow cat back system on my 01 V8 LS? I have seen them for about 500 shipped? Is that a good price? Thanks for your halp guys
You should anywhere from 10-15 HP by adding the Magnaflow. $500 shipped? Wow, where is that? That's below my cost. I sell them for $649 shipped.

GrayGhost1 said:
You should anywhere from 10-15 HP by adding the Magnaflow. $500 shipped? Wow, where is that? That's below my cost. I sell them for $649 shipped.

Are you getting them straight from magnaflow. I got mine for 540 shipped to my door from canada.

will get back to you about that shortly am talking with them righ now about the price this is what they said the other day and now they are changing their mind. lol should have jumped on it two days ago...lol will keep you in the loop
thanks

magnaflow headache

hey i ordered a magnaflow exhaust for my 2004 lincoln lse and it does not fit tried calling every company from borla to flowmaster no luck they dont make one, does anyone have info if there will be one or something to that extent im runing out of toys to add on to my car thanks

executivechef01 said:
hey i ordered a magnaflow exhaust for my 2004 lincoln lse and it does not fit tried calling every company from borla to flowmaster no luck they dont make one, does anyone have info if there will be one or something to that extent im runing out of toys to add on to my car thanks
You will not find a cat-back exhaust system for the 2003 and up LS's. When Lincoln performed over 500 changes on the 2003 LS the exhaust was one of them. It's a much less restricted system than on earlier years. Magnaflow, Borla and others did not see a big increase in HP for the 2003 LS exhaust and could not justify spending money making a system for it. One suggestion would be is to take your car to a local muffler shop and see what they can custom build. Of course, remember don't go any bigger than 2.5" on the exhaust. You'll lose too much low end torque with such a small engine.

exhaust

Do you still have the exhaust? If so want to sell it? If it's in NY I'll come and get it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back