Magnaflow Exhaust on Aviator

Thanks for the information. I am seriously looking into it it. Is it worth the 4 bills? I mean, do you think the gains will be that noticeable? I have heard that you will only ever see real gains from an exhaust system/high flow air filter when they are combined with a performance tune so it's probably a good idea. You are running my exact setup so unfortunately you're my test mule!:D

I think its worth it, i also got him to make me a couple tunes for mileage. But from what i can tell it has definately made a difference, and ive seen the types of results you can get from good custom tunes on the dyno, unfortunately i dont know of any AWD dynos in edmonton so i dont know if ill get a chance to dyno it and see the difference it made.

Haha, I didn't even notice you were from Edmonton until that last reply! For some reason I had it in my head that you were over in Washington. Upload a map for me, lol!

What year is your Aviator? My aviator is a 03 and all the magnaflow's I see are for the 04 and 05. Do you know if the magnaflow will fit a 03

Members online

Back