LvC chat!!

Pepsi2185

LVC Mafia Henchman
Reaction score
What time are you guys mostly on?? I was dropping in the LvC chat and noticed no one in there. What time do the chats heat up, i will try and be there. Im on mostly at night. Keep me posted guys . . . . . . .

I also had the window open all night last night and only saw one other person pop in and right back out.

Maybe the wives took over ?

*owned*

codewize said:
I also had the window open all night last night and only saw one other person pop in and right back out.

Maybe the wives took over ?

*owned*
I almost joined you in there last night, Codewize, but I was tired and I knew we'd probably be talking for a while. I'll probably be on tonight around 10 pm central. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

It'll take some timefor people to get used to it and be chatty.

I put up a Who's in Chat block on the home page to let you know who is in there...... Since it opens in a seperate window anyway, Id suggest you just stay inthere til someone else joins.

Joeychgo said:
It'll take some timefor people to get used to it and be chatty.

I put up a Who's in Chat block on the home page to let you know who is in there...... Since it opens in a seperate window anyway, Id suggest you just stay inthere til someone else joins.
That's what I did the other night and I finally got to converse with CaptainZilog so I was glad I waited.

Members online

No members online now.
Back