LSE body kit?

Bacurus

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Is the front air dam on the bumper completely open? Or does it come with some kind of perforated plastic? Thanks.

:Beer

Bacurus said:
Is the front air dam on the bumper completely open? Or does it come with some kind of perforated plastic? Thanks.

:Beer
Mike is correct above. It is an open air dam.

Don't get me started grumbling on dealing with companies on that lower valance air dam piece! :mad:

OhioLS and I are still fighting that good fight!

didjital| said:
Don't get me started grumbling on dealing with companies on that lower valance air dam piece! :mad:

OhioLS and I are still fighting that good fight!
Jason,

Did you contact my supplier of the McLaren grilles today? I talked with them today to order more grilles and they said someone called to see if they can make the lower grille. They are not the people I get the lower grille from. He'll charge you out the a$$ for it if they made it.

I've contacted a few, if yours is in TN then it wasn't them I contacted, all the other contacts I've made with people are locally by me.

didjital| said:
I've contacted a few, if yours is in TN then it wasn't them I contacted, all the other contacts I've made with people are locally by me.
My supplier is in Michigan where you are at.

Haha then it just might be! My partner in the golf site did mfg rep'ing for many years, I'd probably guess he knows the guys you deal with personally.

I'm not sure which company by 'name' that hes contacted but hes personal friends with most all of them. He has just taken my specs and request and is moving it around his contacts for various prices.

I "have" gotten prices from him from a few places, however i'm not making any threads announcing anything just yet on until a few more come back with their prices.

So is it a pain in the ass to get something in that front air dam?

Bacurus said:
So is it a pain in the ass to get something in that front air dam?
Not with front bumper off of the car it isn't. However, it can be done with it on the car but you'll be sitting on your head and cussing every minute of it.

Can you reccomend a material, a store or something? Can my body shop do this also?

Bacurus said:
Can you reccomend a material, a store or something? Can my body shop do this also?
It depends on what you want. Do you want wire mesh or something similar to the McLaren grille? You can find wire mesh on eBay everywhere. As for the material similar to the McLaren grille you can check out www.ametco.com. They sell perforated plastic but you have to buy an entire sheet of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back