For Sale LSE 2002 28000 + miles..........absolutely like new........no rust, everything works, silver metallic/black interior. never seen rain or snow $25000.

Wow, that's some dream you have there, or you accidentally put an extra zero on the price.

Wow, that's some dream you have there, or you accidentally put an extra zero on the price.
Make me an offer....what can you buy for 25k??????????? a used Honda or Hyundai with 100,000 miles ?????

Make me an offer....what can you buy for 25k??????????? a used Honda or Hyundai with 100,000 miles ?????
I don't need another car, The highest price I can see for your car is $2,800. Anyway, as I said good luck with that.
(And, you can in fact get a lot of different used cars with less then 30K miles for $25K, just off of 3 year leases.)

I bought my 2002 LSE V8 black on black a few years ago for $300 with 98,000 miles ...granted I dumped $2000 in her for a upgraded Transmission but she is damn near mint now

Always garaged, original owner was 84 years old and cannot drive. Located in Ontario Canada. Call Wally 519-761-7400 or wallydufrat@hotmail.com
Not trying to insult you at all...just letting you know that Joegr is speaking from a point of view that sets him apart from anyone on this forum ...he knows that the OEM parts are damn near extinct for all crucial parts ...you can't even find a Hydraulic Cooling Fan solenoid used much less new ...so make sure you tell whoever buys this 1st Gen to keep the hydraulic cooling fan pump maintenance top of the line along with many many other systems in this car

Yes let us know how it goes because you will not get any offers at all.

I don't need another car, The highest price I can see for your car is $2,800. Anyway, as I said good luck with that.
(And, you can in fact get a lot of different used cars with less then 30K miles for $25K, just off of 3 year leases.)
But not a mint Lincoln LSE

Members online

No members online now.
Back