LS V6 Questions

6.5k?? do we have different cams or something ? I can tell mine pushes from around 3k to almost 6k. If urs pushes all the way to 6.5k theres gotta b some sort of difference.

6.5k =6500 RPM. I bought my LS with the KKM intake already on it and it pulled fine to 6500 with no noticeable loss in power after 6k. With the magnaflow mine doesn't feel like it losses power until it hit the rev limiter in 2nd gear. I don't think i have different cams as mine is a 01 and should be identical to your 00'. Maybe my mods make that much of a difference.

No Cats

Has anyone replaced the Cats for straight pipes? If so what does it sound like?

I will do mine as soon as I figure the best way to do it. Will post a vid when done.

Do and before and after for comparison.

Smart !

I'm planning on attach a camera on the rear bumper right over either right or left tip. Other thought was underneath the car as close to the tip as possible but underneath after achieving 10 and up miles wind will mess up the actual exhaust sound.. Any ideas ?

Has anyone replaced the Cats for straight pipes? If so what does it sound like?

Okay, I was wrong. I lifted my car for the first time today (I got it four days ago) and took a look at the exhaust. I was actually referring to the resonators. Has anyone replaced the RESONATORS for straight pipes? If so what does it sound like?

Members online

Back