LS Rims

tminard18

LVC Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has seen and good deals on rims that'l fit an LS. ive been looking for the past week and i cant find $hit. looking for something bigger than 17' inch that wont cost me an arm and a leg( preferably a tire and rim package). thanks for the help.

just curious...do you guys like black rims or chrome rims better on a black ls?

What kind of a budget are you looking at to spend per wheel?

I personally don't like black wheels, they look cheap for some reason.

If anyone has any information on where i could get the 17" sport chrome wheels that come from the factory that would help me alot.

i'm trying to go about as cheap as i can. just finished high school and dont have too much cash.

tminard18 said:
i'm trying to go about as cheap as i can. just finished high school and dont have too much cash.

Being an old man and all I've been wondering how you youngins can afford an LS!! :gr_hail: I dont mean that as an insult in any way. I am surprised that so many sub 20's are driving LS's over Mustangs though. You guys are much smarter then I was when I was 18.

Dartastic said:
Being an old man and all I've been wondering how you youngins can afford an LS!! :gr_hail: I dont mean that as an insult in any way. I am surprised that so many sub 20's are driving LS's over Mustangs though. You guys are much smarter then I was when I was 18.
im 17 and own an 03 v6 with 17k miles all i did was save up all my checks from work for 2 years and got it...it was pretty hard at times but definitely worth it

82102653208_0_ALB.jpg

81102653208_0_ALB.jpg

i got my 01' v6 with 45000 miles for 13500 so the prive wasnt too bad. how much did yuor run you?

tminard18 said:
i got my 01' v6 with 45000 miles for 13500 so the prive wasnt too bad. how much did yuor run you?

I bought my first car on my own at 18. It was a brand spanking new 1985 Mustang GT. Man I loved that car. I paid 30k out the door for a used 2004 Lincon LS V8 3 months ago. BTW I think I paid 14k or 15k out the door for my Mustang back in 1985. Paid 18k out the door 3 years later for a convertible GT. Man how times change.

i wasnt trying to be an ass. just find a set you like and go with them. find the set you like then shop around. i really dont like looking on the net for rims though. whether chrome or powdercoated just depends on your car and how you like the look. hell find a set of black and a set of chrome you like then decide on the two.

Members online

No members online now.
Back