Love my Fleetwood

Fatcat

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got my Fleetwood. Been bidding on E Bay for a year, looking locally etc, was successfull a month ago on a 39k 94 Fleetwood in Miami. Was wary of the miles, but after a month of scrutiny, I feel pretty confident it is actual. Got it for $7600, couldn't believe it, bid much more on previous ones with far more miles. I don't know if it 's because I searched so long or what, but I haven't been this giddy over a car since I was a teenager. I'm 59, done a lot of drag racing, have a 9 sec 55 Chev, a nice 67 ChevyII sedan with a sbc 409, and a nice 67 Chevelle 300, but I find myself walking to the back door to peek at the Fleetwood every now and then, totally goofy and unlike me, maybe early onset alzheimers ?? Not many postings here on the Fleetwood site, how about a roll call? :feedback

Yea I won an auction on ebay back in November. I won a 1986 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham, it has 39k on it right now. Starting this week i plan to get her all up and going.

I got a 1976 Talisman in Spring. It takes all the room here in tiny Switzerland. It's just great! Check it out here : www.sy2.ch/lacad (in french). And... huh... yes, my other car is a Fiat Punto... quite the opposite.

tires

Hi Talisman, beautiful looking car, one suggestion though, If it was my car I
would sure put a set of white walls on it, for bit of contrast.

I really like white walls, makes it old school!

Members online

No members online now.
Back