Lost Keyless Entry Code??

l3ugl3ear

LVC Member
Reaction score
:invasion: HEHEHE hey guys since i bought my lincoln didnt know the keyless entry code till yesterday a friend of mine told me that fords and lincols cars have the keyless entry code some where on the trunk(white lil sticker whit a five numbers)... i found it and tatan it worked:D.

Now,also have an 2000 ford excusrsion and i dont have the keyless entry code, if some one know where i can find it?...hope the trucks have the sticker like the cars.

it should be around the same place on any words but you have a truck suv so look on the tail gate somewhere

MichiganTeddyBear said:
my 91 didn't have it on any of the usual places... I had to look on the controller itself!

back when I had a 91 exec serious it had it on the trunk aswell. Maybe someone took yours off

:I It is a possibility it was removed. I beleive you can go to the dealer and they will find what the entry code is.

I knew it would be either in trunk on the lid support/hinge, or on the controller itself. since it wasn't on the trunk, I had to find controller (wasn't hard, in trunk, behind rear seat hidden by trim panel).

it isn't any biggy to me, I don't even know my keyless code, I never use it. I know the code to the wifes cougar tho!

Members online

No members online now.
Back