Looking for Hydraulic Fan Actuator xw4z-3783-CA

what year is your car? 2000 to 2002 (Generation 1)?
LS that date from 2003 to 2006 (Generation 2) don't have a hydraulic fan.

It’s a 2002 Lincoln LS generation 1 and you’re correct every place I called on back order.

Thank you for all the help, took it to a mechanic and that’s my issue and he said can’t get the part anywhere.

I found the part on eBay and raped me but I needed it.

Thank you for all the help, took it to a mechanic and that’s my issue and he said can’t get the part anywhere.

I found the part on eBay and raped me but I needed it.

Don't forget to return your old one (I see they charged you a $150 core charge) and you will get $150 back (minus shipping, I presume).

You will need something to remove the pulley, I see this one does not come with the pulley. Fun times!

One more question, I never replaced the radiator and I think I should get that done. My car has 99k miles for a 02. The mechanic quoted me 3 hours for the pump, should I get the radiator done at the same time, is it easier if they do it when they do the pump?

One more question, I never replaced the radiator and I think I should get that done. My car has 99k miles for a 02. The mechanic quoted me 3 hours for the pump, should I get the radiator done at the same time, is it easier if they do it when they do the pump?
There is pretty much no common disassembly involved between a pump / solenoid change and the radiator. A 19 year old radiator may be a ticking time bomb, and the work involved can suck. Best way to deal with this problem would have been to replace the hydraulic fan with electric, then you would be in a good place to replace the radiator with tons of common disassembly, but sticking with hydraulic, there is nothing done at the radiator.

There is pretty much no common disassembly involved between a pump / solenoid change and the radiator. A 19 year old radiator may be a ticking time bomb, and the work involved can suck. Best way to deal with this problem would have been to replace the hydraulic fan with electric, then you would be in a good place to replace the radiator with tons of common disassembly, but sticking with hydraulic, there is nothing done at the radiator.
Ok thank you

I was blessed with my bundle of aawwsomeness a few years ago, started driving it cause other car went down. Wow, this car was made for me! Anyway the alternator went out an my boss an I where lookin It over a he noticed the fan wasn’t Oem! an explained that the setup wasn’t goin to cut it. Small fan some one had stuck in there wired straigh! Dangerous I no now, we got junkyard part. Installed it, shroud fan motor and it didn’t come on( I was green mechanic, still R) so we took back out the car still had the lines pump an fan motor right under the new fan(electric). So after some detective work, with them (the 2 motors) we were able to modify motor attached to fan. that was two yrs ago an praise God! It has been AWSOME, we can do it for others! our shop in eddyville,KY, WE CAN MODIFY EM TO CORRECT THE FACTORY screw up! Clark repair and installation. Drop a comment an we’ll get back with ASAP. Just thought you all would like to know. God b the Glory!

Bty it is an late 02 lLS premium sport pkg, in process of switching 3.9 (1 st gen set up, 250k on it) for the vvt and all around better set up, real cold air intake. replacement engine is one hundred horsepower greater

Members online

No members online now.
Back