line out converter question

00ls-sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
gonna install a 4 channel amp into my ls. keeping the factory radio, so i need to use loc's. now, my amp is a blaupunkt pca 450(4x50w rms). this converter says 60w max per channel. will my amp work properly with this converter. also, should i get (2) 2channel converters, or (1) 4 channel converter?

I am not sure I follow your exact question. but it would seem to me that if your keeping the stock factory radio, and replacing the factory amp, then you probably don't need an LOC.. Now I am not an expert, but it seems to me the stock radio has low level outputs feeding the stock amp. I don't know if they are low enough level, or too low of a level for the aftermarket amp.

I have this one and you can have it for $15 shipped. The one I have is a 4 channel unit whereas the one you listed is only a 2 channel unitI have no need for it any longer. Email me at wykdmk8@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Basically what the 60w means is that it will handle up to 60w into the unit, not after the unit. Hope that answers your question.
:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back