Lincoln LSE Exhaust Tips

Antdice

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an 2002 LSE. Right now I have 2 dual tips. I would like 2 single tips. I went to a few shops around town and they all say I need new mufflers to make this happen which is complete :q .

Where can I get these. I have found a few on e-bay but there part of the kit.

Are you wanting the single tips shown below?

lsebodykitmerged.jpg

I got duals on my LSE.
after replacing it with aftermarket duals, I realized how tiny the stock dual tips were. for picture go to my garage.
top is stock duals.
bottom two are my new tips.
I like them alot. it fits very well with the bumper cutout.

lse1.jpg

CIMG1006.JPG

CIMG1007.JPG

If you do decide to change your LSE dual tips I would recommend keeping them. If you bought them from the dealer they are $250 EACH. I know this for a fact and it is ridiculous! I have a brand new set of the OEM LSE dual tips that I got for cheap. I won't ever get rid of them since they are so expensive.

can u just but some duals off ebay and cut ur fender and put em on, if u have the stocl ones that point down. i hate the look of em and want to change em, cheaply

GrayGhost1 said:
If you do decide to change your LSE dual tips I would recommend keeping them. If you bought them from the dealer they are $250 EACH. I know this for a fact and it is ridiculous! I have a brand new set of the OEM LSE dual tips that I got for cheap. I won't ever get rid of them since they are so expensive.

Damn. I should have kept mine.
I just tossed them out. actually some guy was eye-ing at it at the muffler shop. he asked the mechanic and he then turned and ask me if Im going to toss it. so I told him he can have it. oh, well.

itsnotmydaddys said:
can u just but some duals off ebay and cut ur fender and put em on, if u have the stocl ones that point down. i hate the look of em and want to change em, cheaply

Exhaust tips out of the fender? LOL

I know what you realy mean.

Members online

No members online now.
Back