Lincoln LS

JustALs

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Sup guys , my 00 driver side heated seat was not working and the infamous b1932 CODE... I got a brand new clock spring 189 on ebay from a reputable ford parts dealer and still b1932code and No seat heat. I know this has been covered many times but before the new clockspring nothing on the wheel worked /// now everything on the wheel works. soo after a few days of calling the whole province literally lol I finally found a seat that was almost mint shape so I pulled the seat for 40$ , smelled like a new car.. anyways after mounting the seat I tried the heated again seat and nope still not wokring and still the airB code32 uhg... Could it be the hidden part of the wires running under the seat carpet? and does anyone know what pin or wire is for the heating element I wanted to push live 12v at it and see thx all

Be aware that code b1932 says that the resistance of the driver's side air bag circuit is too high. This circuit includes the SRS module, some wiring, the clockspring, and the airbag ignitor itself. While the clockspring is the most common failure to cause this code, there is no reason that the wiring couldn't be broken, or the airbag itself be bad, or that the SRS (RCM) module couldn't be failed on this one circuit.
I don't have the 1st gen wiring diagrams with me for the seat circuit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back