Lincoln LS Stock Exhaust 00-02 V8

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a stock exhaust for sale or would want to trade for a 2.5" cat back system with Magnaflow X-pipe and Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers? My system is 1 month old and I just had it put in and my wife is giving me a hard time about it. She says its too loud but its really not bad at all. The performance gain is incredible on this setup. Im in Chicago. I can let anyone hear it in person if you are up for a trade. I spent $500 to get it put on and I will pay to swap systems if a trade is possible.

I wish I had the money to get exhaust. I'm sure you'll have some takers.
BTW, you got *owned* .

I live in Southeastern Wisconsin...Is that close enough? Also, Where does the X-Pipe go in the exhaust...would it replace where the resonators are or is there a stock X Pipe already??

02V8Sport said:
Does anyone have a stock exhaust for sale or would want to trade for a 2.5" cat back system with Magnaflow X-pipe and Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers? My system is 1 month old and I just had it put in and my wife is giving me a hard time about it. She says its too loud but its really not bad at all. The performance gain is incredible on this setup. Im in Chicago. I can let anyone hear it in person if you are up for a trade. I spent $500 to get it put on and I will pay to swap systems if a trade is possible.

I'm in O'Fallon IL with a stock system.

02V8Sport said:

Actually I'll be in Chicago next weekend visiting relatives. Let's work something out.

i live in st louis. and would be willing ot drive up there. the only thing is my system has no resonators. but there isnt any difference in sound except WOT. id be willing to work something out. PM me extremely interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back