lincoln ls custom subwoofer box for lincoln ls

executivechef01

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
custom built subwoofer box for lincoln ls designed to fit around trunk springs box can be painted and also has been fitted for 2 boston acoustics g5 brand new subwoofer ultimate clarity with alot of thump although different subs can be placed inside pre wired and sealed also amplifier available please email with questions or whatever concerns you may have all audio equipment available thanks for looking

sorry for not being specific i am selling this box with or without the subwoofers as well as optional amplifier for an additional fee we also build custom enclosures for lincolns so if someone is looking for something customized to a specific subwoofer to fit a lincoln ls or another vehicle get in touch this is in staten island new york not a company but private installers working with reputable audio installation companys in the new york area we also do fiberglass work and whatever you desire we also ship products and offer competitive prices thanks for the question.

prices vary on subwoofer and what you are looking for a standard box vented through the arm rest area (minor cutting involved) runs about 250 or so but we build them to your subs specs we can also do bandpass its endless you can have a box made with a plexi glass back so rear of subs are visible when seats are down, i will post some pics of my car and audio (in the process) photos tommorow as well as a box i have already built. shipping depends on you if you get me zip codes i will quote you if you live in new york come on by
my ride - 04 lse - kkm and about 11000 in audio equipment
avic n2 pioneer
jbl power series components
ample qx tuner
boston gt amp powering components
2 -w12 gti jbl subs 2200 watts each
jbl crown amps
custom box with bulletproof glass neon interior
fiberglass work in progress
dynamat endless lol cant stop the rattle
CAP 15 farad cap
optima batteries
viper 791xv to safely protect the endless cr#@
underbody l.e.d. kit
headlight intake idea in progress for intake as well as heat shield fab in progress
trying to figure out where to start on quickls hood

"SHIFT" key, one on each end of your keyboard, and "." (period), row above the spacebar and on the right. Use them and people will be able to understand what you are trying to say much more easily.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
"SHIFT" key, one on each end of your keyboard, and "." (period), row above the spacebar and on the right. Use them and people will be able to understand what you are trying to say much more easily.

JMO but I dont think I would buy a custom sub box from some kid who didnt have the presence of mind to properly structure a sentence! I dont mean to be grammar police or anything, but DAMN!!! lol. It makes me wonder what else he didnt think to do while building the box. Not meaning to hate or anything, just calling it as I see it.

sorry for about that, as for my "structure", check out 212 motoring in brooklyn, automotive toy store in staten island, to name a few. I have built custom audio systems for customers ranging from 50 cent, mike tyson, new york knicks, etc. Now you may call it as you see it, i was trying ot help out ls owners with a box that fit the messed up dynamics of the ls. Furthermore, it was at one in the morning, preceding my 21st birthday so i am still somewhat dilusional. Anyways have a great day, i am still wondering why i am even giving an explanation, do not bash my work, my grammar is another story.

Waiting for pix please.

By the way: Rockford Fosgate 500X 4 channel amp For Sale
*******$125******** (o.b.o)

executivechef01 said:
sorry for about that, as for my "structure", check out 212 motoring in brooklyn, automotive toy store in staten island, to name a few. I have built custom audio systems for customers ranging from 50 cent, mike tyson, new york knicks, etc. Now you may call it as you see it, i was trying ot help out ls owners with a box that fit the messed up dynamics of the ls. Furthermore, it was at one in the morning, preceding my 21st birthday so i am still somewhat dilusional. Anyways have a great day, i am still wondering why i am even giving an explanation, do not bash my work, my grammar is another story.

I wasnt bashing your work in itself at all I just wanted to make people aware that if a person doesnt have the presence of mind for one then presence of mind will probably be lacking for everything else too. In this business it is sometimes better to prejudge so as to avoid getting screwed over by unknowledgable or just plain cheating people. If your work is as good as you say it is then it will speak for itself. Till then people will remain skeptical. Its a "new guy" thing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back