Lincoln LS Christmas Presents

middle2000lb

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey

My brother just bought a 2001 Lincoln LS, the car that he's been wanting for years now. It's all stock right now. So I'm trying to find out what would be a good gift to enhance his car? Maybe like the 100$, 200$ and 400$ ranges.

Thanks for your suggestions.

D

It depends on what he likes. There are items ranging from eyebrows to full body kits for the LS. Also, there are some performance items you can get too. A cool item that most of my customers are getting are the Angel Eye Headlights for the LS.

What is HE wanting?

Ken

He has mention upgrading the headlights to HID. And the getting a new grille.

What are Angel Eye Headlights?

Well the Angel Eye Headlights are enhancement rings that are similar to what is on the BMW 5 and 7 series. Here's a picture of them on my LvC Photo Garage:

vbgarage.php

Also, here's a front picture of my car with the upper McLaren grille painted to match and an aftermarket Red Lincoln Emblem:

vbgarage.php

I'm just trying to give you some ideas. I offer the HID conversion kits on my website at www.LSKoncepts.com. Check out my photo garage here:

My Photo Garage

is it hard to put them on? I am thinking about getting those for my ls.

GrayGhost1 said:
Well the Angel Eye Headlights are enhancement rings that are similar to what is on the BMW 5 and 7 series. Here's a picture of them on my LvC Photo Garage:

vbgarage.php

Also, here's a front picture of my car with the upper McLaren grille painted to match and an aftermarket Red Lincoln Emblem:

vbgarage.php

I'm just trying to give you some ideas. I offer the HID conversion kits on my website at www.LSKoncepts.com. Check out my photo garage here:

My Photo Garage

If you get the headlights "pre-wired" meaning the factory wiring harness with the lights already hooked up then it's only three bolts per headlight. Very simple. If you don't get them pre-wired an instruction sheet details the wiring setup. It's only a two wire hookup to either the parking lamps or any 12V switchable source.

Members online

No members online now.
Back