Lincoln Concept C-Car Revealed

captainalias

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Like a little Lincoln rally car. The front bench seat looks great, haha.

Featuring a 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine and Ford's all-new dry, dual-clutch PowerShift six-speed transmission, the Lincoln C concept achieves 43 mpg on the highway, while offering up an impressive 180 horsepower and 180 ft.-lbs. of torque. PowerShift and outstanding driving dynamics make the Lincoln C concept fun for the driver.

lincoln-c-concept-dash-580.jpg

lincoln-concept-c-rear-580.jpg

the first picture is cool as :q:q:q:q, but the second picture reminds me of a scion that i pissed in the gas tank

even stupidier

You mean stupider? :)

Not necessarily. I think it signals the death of Mercury, among other things. A small luxury car might not be such a bad idea- given the current economic recession, MINI is the one brand that has been making a profit thus far, every month, even when other auto manufacturers are down 20-30%.

ya the real pics are pretty cool, and stupidier is spelt that way for a reason, to make it look stupid

Hmm in terms of actual size and if it's designed to compete with the mini cooper it isn't all that bad. I hope that's a neon across the back, not a joke seriously.

No we're saying we hope it's like the Mark VIII's not like the MKX's, I think it's the MKX the CUV one. The MKX has these like strips of lights across the back vs. one big neon.

Edit the more I look at this little car the more it kinda grows on me, I'm all still for getting a VIII but it looks like the perfect eco minded Lincoln.

No we're saying we hope it's like the Mark VIII's not like the MKX's, I think it's the MKX the CUV one. The MKX has these like strips of lights across the back vs. one big neon.

Edit the more I look at this little car the more it kinda grows on me, I'm all still for getting a VIII but it looks like the perfect eco minded Lincoln.

Oh I see. But the MKX tail light is just an evolution of the old Mark VIII one. I think having an entry-luxo small car is an excellent idea.

Taking another look at this car recently I've fallen in love.

http://www.lincoln.com/reachhigher/concept/

I know it isn't anything like the Mark VIII and they have the power going to the wrong wheels but the car is beautiful. It has the same interior size as a 61 Continental and would be a million times easier to park then the Town Car in South Philadelphia.

I know the old Lincoln would never compete with a Mini, but I've shown this car to quite a few of my friends but guys and girls and they all love it. Also the last motor trend has a good write up on the car which I will eventually get to you guys.

Ugh. Lincoln is really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately. Seeing something like that makes me all the more proud that I own a pair of Mark VIII's, the last of the true RWD, V-8 powered hot rod Lincolns (sorry, forgot the LS:D). What a luxury car should be. That thing is a truely pathetic excuse for a Lincoln and exemplifies how far down market Lincoln has sunk in the last decade.

Members online

Back