light problem on a 89 coupdeville fwd

marwhit724

New LVC Member
Reaction score
:dj: Hey all im new to this forum. if u didnt already know that. I have a 89 coup deville fwd very clean. i have a light problem with the car. not too long ago my turnsignal marker light went out. not the lil 194 bulb the other one. the 881 halogen bulb, i was wondering why it was soo bright when i make a turn at night. well anyways the element inside must have shorted out sumthing cause i replaced the bulbs and no light. yes iput the turn signal on. and i checked the socket for power, looked in the fuse box and check the relays under the hood. still cant find out where they lead to.stumbled across a bunch of relays under the pass side kick panel but dams well dont know which is for the lights can anyone help diag this problem. and my last thing is on the outside ofthe car where the vinyl top is at the 2 lights on the side are suppose to light up they dont no more. and there are no bulbs to change. Looks like 2 strips of copper or sumthing .. anyone know how to getthose werking . tnx in advance. :dancefool :nos:

Members online

No members online now.
Back