Letting My Dream Car Go

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK Guys, I am letting my dream car go in favor of a larger family vehicle. I tried every possibility justify keeping my beloved Mark, but I just cant. Look at my Garage. If you're looking for another Mark or know someone who wants have one, show them Mine.

I recently added Nology Wires, and Magnaflow performance mufflers. Transmission was rebuilt two years ago when I bought the car from an elderly couple. I changed out the stock lights and added HID lights, so I could see. The radio is a Clarion. Sounds great, runs great.

Both upper and lower control arms have been replaced on both sides along with two new air struts from Arnott Industries.

The rear shocks were replace with Monroe Shocks.

I've put a lot of TLC into this Car. I am sad to see it go.

The Miles are 44000.

I am going to give LVC owners first dibs before I go to EBAY.

My price is $3800. Give me a call. 281-802-5462.

Greg

3800?!?!?!?!?!?!
i'd buy it right now if i had the money. you really should be asking more for that amazing machine with that low of milage :Beer :Beer

Yeh, If I were you I would just put the thing away in storage and borrow the $3800 to get the next car. If it truly is your dream car, you'll regret selling it for that kind of money. You'll never replace it for that amount of coinage, that's for sure.

I appreciate all of your input. I just didn't think the market would bear a $5K asking price. I want to sell her, but I absolutely dont want to just giver her away either. But I guess you're right. I was absolutely lucky to come upon this Mark.

Members online

Back