Lefties, your last chance to learn something about Conservatism:

Vitas said:
a.gif

It is obvious that you are a "rookie" at political discussion.

Perhaps Barry may be able to give you some advice.

Just answer his question, come on now. Was the 9/11 commission report wrong? If he is a 'rookie' than a seasoned veteran such as yourself would have no problem schooling him on the 'ins and outs' of the 9/11 report.

95DevilleNS said:
Just answer his question, come on now. Was the 9/11 commission report wrong? If he is a 'rookie' than a seasoned veteran such as yourself would have no problem schooling him on the 'ins and outs' of the 9/11 report.

First things first. The dictionary link.

Vitas said:
First things first. The dictionary link.

Actually, I asked my question first and you never replied and then you brought up the dictionary link. When do WMDs = terrorists, and what was wrong with the 9/11 Commission Report?

If by 'veteran' at political discussions, then you must mean dodging people's questions.

Let's review our little conversation, shall we? I asked about the 9/11 Commission Report first, before you mentioned anything about a dictionary link. And you have not given me a reply yet. What's the matter, scared to answer a 'rookiee'?

The interesting thing is, you originally asked, "WHAT attacked on 9/11", indicating that you felt WMD attacked. But in post #52, you changed it back to 'WHO attacked', subtly acknowledging your mistake. Sneaky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vitas Post #43: "we are finding massive amounts of WMD, in terrorists and insurgents."

My post #44: "Where are these massive amounts of WMD?"

Vitas Post #45: "What attacked New York on 9/11/01?"

My post #46: "Not a WMD. besides, those terrorists were from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. I see you've been duped by Bush's strategem, where he would simultaneously mention Saddam and 9/11 in the same sentence."

Vitas Ppost #49: "Terrorists are the equivalent of weapons of mass destruction. BTW they "said" they were Saudi's. Would you expect criminals to identify themselves?"

My post #50&51: "wmd = weapons that involve nuclear, biological, or chemical attacks.

terrorists do not equal WMD, so stop twisting it around. So when we IDed them as Saudis, they weren't Saudis but Iraqis, even though the 9/11 Commission IDed them as Saudis? And you have better intel I presume?"

Vitas Post #52: "I have not heard that rumor. Please provide a credible link. In the meantime, terrorists are as bad as, or worse than WMD. Figure that out for yourself.

Who attacked NY on 9/11/01?"

My post #53: Citation of 9/11 Commission Report.

Vitas Post #56: "Would you like a dictionary link?"

Perhaps I was too quick to jump to the conclusion that you were talking about a dictionary link about WMDs, rather than talking about nothing at all. However, I asked you my question about the 9/11 Commission Report even before you mentioend anything about a dictionary, and you never replied.

captainalias said:
Actually, I asked my question first and you never replied and then you brought up the dictionary link. When do WMDs = terrorists, and what was wrong with the 9/11 Commission Report?

PAL, you are repeating yourself, and are in fact boring. Do I really need to spend the time showing you where you are, illogical, and wrong. I've got better things to do. But if you insist, I will do so, and then you have to be human enough to render the appropriate apology. -NG-

Vitas said:
PAL, you are repeating yourself, and are in fact boring. Do I really need to spend the time showing you where you are, illogical, and wrong. I've got better things to do. But if you insist, I will do so, and then you have to be human enough to render the appropriate apology. -NG-

Why am I repeating myself? because you never gave me an answer. Please tell me in which post of yours you gave me an answer?

Perhaps it is because you cannot give an answer, so you keep using these cunctatory tactics. If you could give an answer, we wouldn't be debating your lack of answers 40 posts later.

captainalias said:
Where's that dictionary link I was promised?

Oh geez, let's start with this. Isn't it wonderful how people are fascinated with the Internet.

What did I promise for a dictionary link? Do I really have to explain this to you step by step? Is that what a leftocrat is?

All of you are cluttering up this thread.

Why don't you go start one titled, "Nyaaah Nyaaah, I know you are but what am I?" and stop kicking dirt all over this one.

Vitas said:
Oh geez, let's start with this. Isn't it wonderful how people are fascinated with the Internet.

What did I promise for a dictionary link? Do I really have to explain this to you step by step? Is that what a leftocrat is?

Why keep avoiding my question? I asked why the 9/11 Commission is wrong. That was BEFORE (do you understand English?) I asked for your dictionary link. And, you never mentioned anything about a dictionary link for a leftocrat, until now.

You have not given me a reply, which indicates that you DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. Rookiee.

fossten said:
All of you are cluttering up this thread.

Why don't you go start one titled, "Nyaaah Nyaaah, I know you are but what am I?" and stop kicking dirt all over this one.

Why don't you tell Vitas to quit avoiding my question of why the 9/11 Commission is wrong? Which was asked before his dictionary link question, and to which he has not given an answer to.

captainalias said:
Why keep avoiding my question? I asked why the 9/11 Commission is wrong. That was BEFORE (do you understand English?) I asked for your dictionary link.

You have not given me a reply, which indicates that you DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. Rookiee.

So in other words, when you posted:

October 31st, 2005, 06:50 PM #62
captainalias

View My Photo Gallery

You had no clue what you were talking about. Correct?

I want you two rookies to wrap up your objections, so that I can answer them specifically and

then we will bang heads

Vitas said:
I want you two rookies to wrap up your objections, so that I can answer them specifically and

then we will bang heads

Just answer the two simple questons:

1) Where does it say that terrorist are now considered WMD's?

and

2) Was the 9/11 commission report wrong?

Simple, stop dodging and calling him a 'rookie' and saying if he'd like for you to prove him wrong etc. etc. If he is wrong prove it, I am sure he will admit to being wrong if your facts are correct.

Members online

No members online now.
Back