Leaky sunroof, or leaky rear window seal

67Continental

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Under high pressure, I am getting a leak through the headliner above the right rear passenger side. Is it my rear window or my sunroof? What should I do? Is this a common problem?

ok never a need for that.

this is assuming you have these tools ok

open your sunroof. take a blower from your compressot and locate the drain holse on either side of the front of the roof. blow them out. take a piece of stiff wire not necessarily a coat hanger but a stiff wire and run it down the holes as bes tyou can. also check the weatherstrippin around the sunroof for any signs of wear and cracking. i dont think its the rear window. now if your gettin puddles on the floor thats another story. i hope this helps.
Eric

possessed007 said:
:q:q:q:q BOX :bow: :bsflag:
listen guy i see your new here. so let me first start by welcoming you to :V
but i must tell you that those types of replies to members questions or statements will not be allowed here. i know the adminz of this site will not allow it and i know the members wont either. so i offer this if you havent got something constructive to contribute. then dont contribute at all. if you are going to reply with you were kidding then ou need to let that be known in the post as well. thank you
Eric

ERIC1 said:
ok never a need for that.

this is assuming you have these tools ok

open your sunroof. take a blower from your compressot and locate the drain holse on either side of the front of the roof. blow them out. take a piece of stiff wire not necessarily a coat hanger but a stiff wire and run it down the holes as bes tyou can. also check the weatherstrippin around the sunroof for any signs of wear and cracking. i dont think its the rear window. now if your gettin puddles on the floor thats another story. i hope this helps.
Eric

thanks, I do have a compressor and I can try that on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.
Back