Latest Kerry Swift Boat Ad. Devastating

"Do you find it strange that Kerry's wife is never with him? Do you find it strange that you never hear any thing about her? This may be why! As time goes on, we're just getting to know the possible future First Lady of the United States of America, and it is quite interesting. You'll be hearing even more about Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Democratic front-runner. She has quite a track record, especially when it comes to the causes she donates to. One of her Favorite charities is the Tides Foundation. What is that, you ask?

This foundation sends hundreds of millions of dollars to groups that protested the invasion of Iraq; that demands open US borders; and Provides legal defense for suspected terrorists. Among other groups supported by Kerry's wife: Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. This is the same Ramsey Clark that offered to defend Saddam Hussein. Another group seeks to ease restrictions on immigration

from terrorist nations. Another group has links to the terrorist group Hamas. And on and on. American jobs are OUTSOURCED by John F. Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz-Kerry! We need to ask: Why not manufacture in America and ship finished products overseas?

How many American workers are in these Heinz overseas factories?

HEINZ WATTIE'S AUSTRALASIA - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

HEINZ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. - Republic of Singapore

HEINZ WATTIE'S LIMITED - Auckland, New Zealand

HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan

HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China

HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China

HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea

HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand

HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India

PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia

PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia

HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines

HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong

H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana

OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) LIMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe

CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe

HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa

HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa

HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England

JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England

H. J. HEINZ FROZEN & CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex,

England H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland

H. J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada

OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada

ALIMENTOS HEINZ C. A. - Caracas, Venezuela

DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S. A. - San José, Costa Rica

HEINZ ITALIA S. r. l. - Milan, Italy

FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S. p. a. - Monguzzo, Italy

COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S. A. - Athens, Greece

HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z. O. O. - Warsaw, Poland

PUDLISZKI S. A. - Pudliszki, Poland

WODZISLAW, S. A. - Wodzislaw, Poland

ETS. PAULET S. A. - Douarnenez, France

H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S. A. R. L. - Paris, France

HEINZ IBERICA S. A. - Madrid, Spain

IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacã, Lda) - Lisbon, Portugal

MIEDZYCHOD S. A. - Miedzychod, Poland

HEINZ C. I. S. - Moscow, Russia

HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia

CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt

HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel

STAR-KIST FOOD DÂ'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel

H J. HEINZ GMBH - Dí² í³¥ldorf, Germany

SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany

KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands

HAK BV - The Netherlands

FOODMARK - The Netherlands

HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands

DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands

H. J. HEINZ B. V . - Elst, The Netherlands

H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S. A. - Brussels, Belgium

SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium

Arimpex Industrie Alimentari S. R. L. - Rovereto, Italy

Comexo S. A. - Chateaurenard, France

HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham,

Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford,

Westwick

Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries. . . . I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff."

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9610

more BS spin. Kerry has nothing to do with how heinz is run. Now trying to connect him to terrorists? What BS

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag::bsflag:

Joeychgo said:
more BS spin. Kerry has nothing to do with how heinz is run. Now trying to connect him to terrorists? What BS

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag::bsflag:

Yea the republicans dont want to hear any issues cause that is were Bush lacks, they are all busy trying to find whatever useless info they can on Kerry cause that is there only chance to win the election, cause if its all based on issues Bush is in serious trouble.

:I

I don't see nearly the danger in a conflict of interest between the First Lady and a condiment manufacturer as I do in a COI between GW and the Saudi Royal family.

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

Just like his 'I don't own an SUV, my wife does', to his 6 mansions, private plane, windsurfing hobby, etc.etc., this guy Kerry is the biggest phony to ever run for President of the United States.

He talks about outsourcing US jobs and yet he lets his wife's money do exactly that, outsource jobs. If it wasn't so tranparently contradictory, it would be funny.

MonsterMark said:

Just like his 'I don't own an SUV, my wife does', to his 6 mansions, private plane, windsurfing hobby, etc.etc., this guy Kerry is the biggest phony to ever run for President of the United States.

He talks about outsourcing US jobs and yet he lets his wife's money do exactly that, outsource jobs. If it wasn't so tranparently contradictory, it would be funny.

No bush is the biggest phony to ever run for president let alone be elected.

MonsterMark said:

Oh, please. Once again, republicans grasping at straws. Anything to keep Bush's lack of accomplishments out of the fray.

Theresa Heinz-Kerry isnt employed by the company, nor is she on the board, nor is she even on the insider roster......... She has no control over what the company does or doesnt do.

And im pretty sure Heinz didnt get a no bid contract in Iraq couresy of its former CEO and then try to steal and overbill the US taxpayer - and then be allowed to keep their contract..........

but maybe its just me that finds this plain and simple........
:bsflag: :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Joeychgo said:
And im pretty sure Heinz didnt get a no bid contract in Iraq couresy of its former CEO and then try to steal and overbill the US taxpayer - and then be allowed to keep their contract..........
I am going to put all this flag b.s. posting to bed once and for all. Go look it up before I am forced to post it.

HOW MANY NO BID CONTRACTS WERE AWARDED TO HALLIBURTON DURING THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION?

If the answer is even one, how do you reconcile that???

And ya, I heard that pathetic drivel coming from Kerry today.

Don't have the exact quote but this was preety close... just imagine Kerry speaking in his usual Lurch voice as he delivers this zinger...

"If I am president, I will never let this country be overbilled by a company the likes of Halliburton."

I heard that and realized how much trouble the Democrats really are in. They are desperate.

What ever happened to "W" stands for wa,wa,wa,wa wrong. Must not have polled very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeychgo said:
Wanna bet? There's a big controversy just starting about how the military awarded the contract for ketchup packets in MRE's to Heinz that wasn't put out for bid. It seems that Hunts is pretty ticked off about it, too. Hunts has photo-copied memos as proof. :N Just a little comic relief :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back